Ownership of all goods supplied remains vested in TechnoPro until payment is made in full.
- We only sell products imported by the official importer of the relevant brand, hence all our products carry their full manufacturers warranty.
- We do not sell grey imports.
- All defective products under warranty are sent to the relevant supplier or official service for repair or replacement.
- Unless stated otherwise, we cannot honour a product warranty if the product has been physically damaged, struck by lightening, installed incorrectly or subjected to misuse or abuse in any way.
Offer to purchase
- When a customer selects and pays for goods, the parties agree that this is an offer to purchase from TechnoPro.
- TechnoPro then, at its sole discretion and even if payment has already been effected, choose to accept or reject that offer.
- The offer is considered accepted and the transaction becomes a finalised sale when the goods are shipped/delivered to the customer.
- On rejection of an offer where payment was already made, TechnoPro will issue the customer with a full refund within 7 days from date of cancellation/rejection of offer.
ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
All orders are usually shipped or made available for collection within 3-5 days from confirmation of order, subject to availability of stock and receipt of payment. Orders placed over weekends or public holidays will be processed on the next working day. All shipping is done on a FOB ORIGIN bases. Once the order is shipped you will receive an e-mail confirming shipment including any tracking information if applicable. All items purchased from TechnoPro are made pursuant to agreements with shipping and delivery agents and risk of loss pass from TechnoPro to such agents upon delivery of any item to such carrier.
We will accept cancellations on orders still pending only if TechnoPro in its sole discretion agrees to such cancellation If we have incurred costs these will be passed on to you. Any cancellations during processing will be subject to a handling fee of up to 25%.
TechnoPro shall not be liable for any loss of profits or any damage, direct or indirect, consequential or otherwise sustained by the purchaser whether or not caused by the negligence of the seller, its agents or employees.
Interest will accrue on overdue amounts.
Faulty equipment is to be returned to TechnoPro offices in Randburg only. See our returns policy below for more details.
We do not except returns on software or batteries under any circumstances. Please ensure you select the correct version/model when purchasing goods of this nature.
Return Policy and RMA request form
Your satisfaction is our top priority. We guarantee the quality of our products and we want you to be completely satisfied with your purchases. If you are not completely satisfied, you can return the product to us and we will either repair / replace it, or credit your account (less shipping charges), subject to Return Conditions.
We are always striving to make the Return and Exchange process as easy and hassle-free for you as possible. The process is very simple, check out the Return and Exchange Instructions below for more information. Please contact us should you have further questions.
We do our best to ensure that the products we deliver to you are of a high quality, and in good working order and without defects.
What is a defect? A defect is a material imperfection in the manufacturing of a product or any characteristic of a product, which makes the product less acceptable than one would reasonably be entitled to expect in the circumstances.
The following will NOT be regarded as defects and will not entitle you to a return:
- faults resulting from normal wear and tear;
- damage arising from negligence, user abuse or incorrect usage of the product;
- damage arising from electrical surges or sea air corrosion;
- damage arising from a failure to adequately care for the product;
- damage arising from unauthorized alterations to the product;
- where the specifications of a product, although accurately described on the Website and generally fit for its intended purpose, do not suit you; and
- in relation to Unboxed Deals, signs of handling and/or repackaging.
Preparing your products for a return
To ensure your request is processed as quickly as possible you are responsible for the following when returning your products;
- package your products safely and securely for protection during transit;
- clearly mark your return reference number on the outside of the parcel; and
- include all accessories and parts that were sold with the product.
Failure to adhere to any of these requirements could delay the processing of your request or result in its decline altogether.
Items must be returned in the original manufacturer packaging, with all accessories, kit components, promotional items, and instruction manuals included. For your protection, items must be returned shipping prepaid and insured for the full value.
Used or damaged items and returns with promotional items missing will not be accepted. To help us continue being a Best Value Provider, please be sure to include all the free and promotional items, as well as all applicable accessories and literature, received with the original order in case of a return. Generally, as a "rule-of-thumb" you return the items to us the same way we sent them to you - in the same condition and with all the original contents. If a promotional item is missing, its value will be added to the original price you paid for the order, thus reducing the amount available to be used for an exchange or store credit, if such is issued.
We do not accept returns on customised orders or specialised items. Please see Return Policy Exceptions (below) for more information on non-returnable items. All charges related to the return of items to TechnoPro are the responsibility of the customer.
We reserve the right to charge a restocking fee of up to 25% for the return of resalable items outside of the policy stated here. High-value items of R1,000 and up will be subject to a restocking fee.
Exchanges In Case Of Shipping Damage (Only applicable if shipping insurance was included during checkout)
If an item comes damaged as a result of shipping, we will be happy to exchange it for you. An insurance claim has to be filed and finalised before compensation is issued to the customer or product is replaced. Please contact us within 3 business days of delivery to initiate a claim. A damaged item returned for a replacement may be repaired or exchanged at TechnoPro's discretion.
Shipping charges on returns are not refundable. We do not offer refunds for shipping charges, including but not limited to domestic Ground, Express or International shipping. Please be advised that we are unable to refund any fees imposed by an entity other than TechnoPro, such as customs or brokerage fees.
Items with manufacturing defects will be sent directly to the specific manufacturer in accordance with the Warranty terms.
Return and Exchange Instructions
Being a Best Value Provider, we have created a hassle-free Return and Exchange process with step-by-step guidelines for your convenience. The process is simple providing you follow the instructions.
To return or exchange an item, please follow these simple steps:
- Fill out and submit an RMA Request Form online to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. No return or exchange will be accepted without an RMA Number.
- Once your RMA request is submitted, you will recieve an E-Mail with Return Instructions and Merchandise Return Label which contains an RMA number that is valid for 5 business days.
- Pack the unit securely using original packing material. Please note that we do not accept COD shipments. Use a service with delivery notification. Using one of these shipping methods will make shipment tracking possible. Please insure the package for full value of the merchandise. The merchandise is still your property until it reaches our warehouse and we are not responsible for any shipping damages occurring at this point.
- Please remember to include all the contents such as promotional items, accessories, and instruction manuals that came in the original order.
- Please note that we are not responsible for lost or stolen returned merchandise.
- You will get a notification as soon as the return has been processed.
All returns are processed within 1-3 weeks of the receipt of returned merchandise. Refunds, when applicable, are issued within 2 weeks of processing the return as credit card companies vary in their processes of posting credits back to your account.
We do not accept returns on:
- Items that require mounting and assembly, such as riflescopes or telescopes, that have been mounted and/or assembled.
- Customised or personalised products including but not limited to prescription eyewear and custom-made riflescopes.
- TechnoPro gift certificates.
- Specialised or special purpose products.
- Special order items including promotional and corporate gifts merchandise.
Restocking fees of 25% are charged for the return of:
- Electronic products including but not limited to GPS, Telescopes, Range Finders, Night Vision and thermal imaging.
- Items that have been removed from blister packaging, such as batteries, memory cards.
- High-value items of R1,000 and up.
Shipping Damage and Lost Packages
Inspect merchandise immediately upon delivery before the carrier leaves.
If you detect visible physical damage or missing items, refuse the package.
Contact us immediately if damage has been detected.
If you receive damaged merchandise or do not receive it at all, the carrier will need to conduct an investigation. Please notify us immediately about the problem within 3 business days of receipt. DO NOT discard the shipping carton and manufacturer's packaging to facilitate the investigation process if necessary.
All claims are usually processed within 2 weeks from the time of initiation. If the carrier claims responsibility for the lost or damaged item, insurance reimbursement will be issued to TechnoPro. In return, a replacement item will be sent to you.
Please note that we only refund to the payment method that you originally used – i.e. payment by credit card will be refunded to the same credit card, payment by EFT or COD (cash on delivery) will be refunded to your nominated bank account