Celestron Omni XLT Series Telescopes feature Refractor, Reflector and Schmidt-Cassegrain optical designs coupled with Celestron 's Omni heavy-duty CG-4 German Equatorial Mount and sturdy tripod featuring 1.75" stainless steel legs and center tray for superior rigidity and vibration dampening.
Along with the stable platform of the CG-4 mount these Celestron Telescopes feature high quality optics. Using aspheric shaping technology in conjunction with hand-figuring the optics these Telescopes of the Omni XLT Series present an image with virtually no spherical aberration. Celestron also added their famous StarBright XLT Coating System to further enhance light transmission.
With superior optics and a stable platform the Celestron Omni XLT Series Telescope is a great choice for deep sky observation, terrestrial viewing, and astrophotography.
Celestron Omni XLT Series Telescopes Feature:
- High quality optics start with each lens and/or mirror being hand selected so only the finest grade of optical glass is used
- StarBright XLT coatings provide maximized light transmission
- 25mm multi-coated eyepiece,??í 20mm eye relief
- 1.25" star diagonal (except #31057)
- CG-4 German Equatorial Mount with setting circles and slow motion controls to accurately locate and track sky objects
- Ball bearings in both axis of the mount for smooth performance
- Heavy-duty pre-assembled stainless steel tripod featuring 1.75 legs, accessory tray and bubble level
- Easy no-tool setup
- The Sky Level 1 planetarium software with 10,000 object database and enhanced images